? FAQ ?
1. IS THE GAME FOR CHILDREN?
Yes. But they must be accompanied by an adult. However, the recommended age is at least 12 years.
2. HOW LONG DOES THE GAME TAKE?
Mission #53 takes 99 minutes. Cemetery takes 66 minutes.
If you do not catch to finish the game in 99 minutes, we will add a few minutes more for you to get out of the game safely or our room master will show you the easiest way how to free yourselves. Extra time (100 Czk / 15 minutes)
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DO NOT CATCH TO FINISH THE GAME IN TIME?
4. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PLAY THE GAME?
Mission #53: The team can have from 2 to 6 players. However, bringing 4 or 5 players let you enjoy the game more.
Cemetery: The team can have from 1 to 4 players. However, bringing 2 or 3 players let you enjoy the game more.
5. WHEN SHOULD WE GET TO THE VENUE?
Just come on time mentioned in your reservation.
6. WHAT HAPPENS, IF WE ARE LATE FOR THE GAME?
If you are late for the game, we will have to cut down the time of your game because of the reservation schedule which has to be kept. If one of your team members is late, the other team members, who have already started the game, can decide if he or she can join in.